Whether it’s a Pennsylvania drug and alcohol rehab center, or you’re leaving your hometown and perhaps state, some of the things you might expect include:
- The environment is very structured and supportive.
- Much of your treatment will center on behavioral therapies, such as cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Therapy often happens both individually and in a group.
- Certain medications may be used for alcohol or opioid use disorder. These medicines are Food and Drug Administration-approved and are known as medication-assisted treatment or MAT.
- No two people’s treatment plans will be the same.
Centric Behavioral Health is a leading provider of immersive substance abuse and mental health treatment at programs around the country.